The Journey Begins

Advertisements

Thanks for joining me!

This journey is for perfection and realisation of Higher Self.

To reunite with the Source, from where I came.

Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter. — Izaak Walton

He who lives in Man, He who lives in SUN are one.

Published by

Arun Singha

Retired from AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA as Dy General Manager (CNS).Bsc(Mathematics Honours). Age 60years. Studying ancient Indian Philosophy along with modern physics and modern Biology. Follow Dr, Bruce H Lipton, Dr. JOE DISPENJA , Gregg Braden and Swami Sarvapriyananda among others. Writing consolidated articles vased on Advaita Vedanta. Wish to work for the society to help people through personal guidance, motivation. Self has work experience of 36 years in the field of Air Navigation Service at different Airports in India.Gained vast experience in handling man and machine. Would like to reach to the people to share my life experiences, how I had overcome great challenges and difficulties at different times and positions. View all posts by Arun Singha

8 thoughts on “The Journey Begins”

1. Thank you dada for blogging on such an interesting topic.I will surely come back to you once again after I finish reading once more.This topic needs detailed study and an philosophical state of mind free from the panchkoshas

1. Arun Singha – Retired from AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA as Dy General Manager (CNS).Bsc(Mathematics Honours). Age 60years. Studying ancient Indian Philosophy along with modern physics and modern Biology. Follow Dr, Bruce H Lipton, Dr. JOE DISPENJA , Gregg Braden and Swami Sarvapriyananda among others. Writing consolidated articles on Upanishads, Advaita Vedanta and other ancient Indian Texts. Wish to work for the society to help people through personal guidance, motivation. Self has work experience of 36 years in the field of Air Navigation Service at different Airports in India. Gained vast experience in handling man and machine. Would like to reach to the people to share my life experiences, how I had overcome great challenges and difficulties at different times and positions.
        Arun Singha says:

You are always welcome.

2. Arun Singha – Retired from AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA as Dy General Manager (CNS).Bsc(Mathematics Honours). Age 60years. Studying ancient Indian Philosophy along with modern physics and modern Biology. Follow Dr, Bruce H Lipton, Dr. JOE DISPENJA , Gregg Braden and Swami Sarvapriyananda among others. Writing consolidated articles on Upanishads, Advaita Vedanta and other ancient Indian Texts. Wish to work for the society to help people through personal guidance, motivation. Self has work experience of 36 years in the field of Air Navigation Service at different Airports in India. Gained vast experience in handling man and machine. Would like to reach to the people to share my life experiences, how I had overcome great challenges and difficulties at different times and positions.
      Arun Singha says:

1. kinge – Calm and gentleness. These qualities define me, built-in my character and for the past few years, I have been learning to be positive. There is power in kindness and humility, people mistake these for weakness. The qualities help me see life in all its beauty, enable me to rise above situations, be present. I love good food, artful music, sketching, journaling, cycling, calisthenics, and nature; connecting with nature enjoying sunsets, trees, and birds. I am a student of the mind. I read a lot on mind, body, and spirit. I write about the same to the extent of my understanding with a keen interest in personal development. My name is Kinge Kevin. I’m currently a farmer, who writes. Welcome to my blog
    kinge says:

I like the intention for your blog and happy for you that you are in this high state of awareness and seeking to connect to your yourself and source. May you enjoy the journey and be Blessed abundantly.

Arun Singha says:

Thank you so much for your words which inspired me. Destination of our journey is same. Actually this journey is distance less. No where to go. Only to delete something OUT to make space for IN. Please stay by the side. Together we all will progress. Stay Blessed.
      Regards.
      arun

kinge says:

Absolutely. We can only fill an empty cup I definitely will. You can send your new posts to kkinge00@gmail.com incase I miss them on the WordPress reader.

Arun Singha says: